11/04/2012

AFTER A LONG TIME

The talks we had as we looked at each other, the stories that only we knew, i guess i can't erase them. I can't throw them away, i can't forget them.


For the first time in a while, i look around these streets. Whenever I pass this street, the good memories, they keep floating up in my head. So i stop my footsteps.


After a long time, i am here right now. Because i long for that time.


Though i tried to live without knowing, i keep thinking about it. That's how i am. It keeps coming into my eyes. The times we spent together, the memories, they fall like stars.


I try to pretend that i'm not, but i keep thinking of you. How about you?


If i wait here, will i be able to see you? Then will i be able to tell you how i feel right now?


I miss you. I'm missing you. Because you're not here, because there are so many empty things.


Today again, i long for that spot. And my footsteps won't move, and i call out to you.


*Tears fall.
(Oh Allah, help me. Keep my heart preserved.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To facilitate was a impressive place of duty. It is inspiring on behalf of all. Credit on behalf of sharing to facilitate slice.